How well do you know Springboard?
Watch the video; we let our clients do the talking.
Springboard Consulting LLC is considered the global expert on:
- Successfully marketing to people with disabilities and their families in the consumer space.
- Effectively recruiting individuals with disabilities to the workforce.
- Appropriately supporting the disability community in the workplace.
Specifically, our comprehensive services, which are based on years of research, experience and success, provide today’s Corporate leaders the tools they need to better serve the world’s largest and fastest growing minority group in the world: People with disabilities; including veterans with disabilities, mature workers who develop age-related disabilities and parents who have children and other dependents and of family members with special needs.
Springboard is a world class company that empowers today’s leading organizations to become both an employer and supplier of choice for the disability community. Our award winning, customized solutions are confidential, cost effective and easy to implement. Our services allow our clients to meet their accessibility, workforce and workplace goals, mitigate the risk of litigation, expand market-share and generate increased, sustainable revenue from an untapped market.
Springboard is also the producer of the Disability Matters Awards Banquet and Conference which honors those companies that are making great strides in the areas of workforce, workplace and marketplace initiatives as it pertains to this large, loyal segment of the population.
- Capable. We provide strategic insights; helping you turn those insights into operational realities with a mix of strategic, functional, and technical expertise.
- Corporative. Our entire team is comprised of former corporate management. We are different from the traditional disability/advocacy-type organizations.
- Cultural. We provide a practical approach; one that meets our clients’ needs relative to their corporate culture and own disability journey.
- Experts. Disability is all we do! We have a diversified team of professionals that bring extensive knowledge, informed points of view, and can speak to the legislative and competitive landscape.
- Global. We like to say, "Glocal", we operate in 32 countries; yet, we act local, and deliver solutions that work world-wide.
- Ready. We focus on organizational readiness, adopting a system of prioritization at every level.
- Passionate about what we do. We desire to be inspired and inspiring in all that we do.